A message from Platypus Watch
Wildlife Queensland is again conducting PlatypusWatch, a program aimed at monitoring and managing platypus populations within South East Queensland.
The program is based upon a workshop followed by surveys conducted by community volunteers. This April, these surveys will be conducted along Enoggera Creek, and we would love to have you involved!
The Workshop will be held on Tuesday 2nd April or Saturday 6th April at Wildlife Queensland's head office in the city.
Surveys will then be held along Enoggera Creek from either dawn or dusk for approximately two hours on the following days:
- Sunday 7th April - Dawn Survey
- Saturday 13th April - Dusk Survey
- Sunday 14th April - Dawn Survey
Places are limited, so please RSVP as soon as possible to register indicating:
1) your workshop preference
2) your creek preference
3) your first two preferences for monitoring dates
We will then send you a confirmation email and further details of the program.
RSVP to Karen
- Email to join Platypus Watch or find out more - or phone on 3221 0194