The following plants may have seed ready for collecting in July:
- Syzygium smithii Creek Lilly Pilly
- Alectryon tomentosus Hairy Birds Eye
- Aphananthe philippinensis Rough-leaved Elm
- Pavetta australiensis Pavetta
- Polyscias elegans Pencil cedar, Celerywood
The Nursery is very anxious to get seed from these species - they have all been absent from the Nursery for much too long.
Would you like to go seed collecting but need help getting started?
- Email SOWN Secretary - For advice and referral to seed collectors