That has got to be the stupidest title for a Latest News story ever. But the day was great. In fact, the whole weekend was fab.
On 30 July with about 20 people we planted nearly 500 plants at the Glenella Rainforest Restoration in The Gap, and then in a huge event the following day we put in over 900 at Mossvale Street in Red Hill.
That's an AWSOMELY awesome effort. That word in upper case looks so WRONG. Never mind. Congratulations us, more than 1400 plants in two days, with about 85 people. Pics below.
- Glennella Rainforest: Wayne Briscoe, celebrity volunteer
- Glenella Rainforest: Anna, young celebrity volunteer
- Glenella Rainforest: kids getting in on the fun
- Glenella Rainforest: BRAIN member Paul watering and washing tubes at the same time
- Glenella Rainforest: enjoying a break after a morning of hard work
- Mossvale Street: from on high, note two photographers in shot
- Mossvale Street: water from the creek
- Mossvale Street: 65 people, over 900 planted
- Mossvale Street: planting lomandras
- Mossvale Street: real men don't dig their own holes!
- Mossvale Street: a great turnout on Sunday
- Mossvale Street: more happy planters